JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Assistant position is to provide various administrative support to ensure the quality of Spinnaker Telemarketing package sales sold and to provide customer service at the highest level of standards within established guidelines. The goal is to ensure a positive experience for all potential new owners in the early stage of their interactions with Spinnaker. As such, this position will assist and aid the Hilton Head Marketing Administration various jobs within the department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- When needed monitor calls of various Marketing groups to include – Confirmation, Customer Service, and inbound/outbound calls to Visitor/Welcome Centers.
- Generate, mail, stamped Confirmation and Welcome Letters.
- Test all Customer Service phone lines weekly to ensure calls are answered timely and working properly – Send IT ticket if any phone issues discovered.
- Report and distributed Dated and Package Overages to the appropriate departments.
- Respond to Customer Surveys and forward issues to appropriate departments.
- Audit telemarketing sales calls to listen for misrepresentations.
- Audit calls from various internal departments for Quality Control.
- Contact customers to verify or update any missing details within their package.
- Cancel credit card disputes packages, notate, DNC and add to the Vendor/Refund Log.
- Refund possible credit card disputes and add to the refund log before the dispute is placed.
- Process Mini-Vac customer refunds, cancel the package in SPI and sent a confirmation.
- Capture daily payments in Authorized.Net and ensure all packages are built in SPI.
- Batch out daily transactions on Dollars on the Net (DOTN).
- Sent allocation requests when needed for various phone rooms.
- Build packages in Vendor Tool and in SPI for vendors and internal marketing.
- Add issues for selected phone room to the No Pay Log and send to Accounting on Mondays.
- Send missing packages requests from customer service and activations to the phone rooms.
- Respond to general inquiries, allocation requests, availability, and escalated customer issues.
- Maintain SR Hotel reservations master list to move off property guest back to SR Hotel.
- Run all pending HH hotel requests to accommodate at SR Hotel or forward to Best Western.
- Log and research credit card disputes from the previous week, challenge disputes when appropriate and run package sales summary report to determine % of disputes vs packages.
- Log and research Best Western packages to ensure the charges are correct.
- Report total cost spent accommodating guests at Best Western for the previous month.
- Performs other related duties & special projects as requested by Manager, Director of Marketing and Executive Director of Sales and Marketing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Professional skills to effectively deal with people and situations
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite (specifically Word and Excel)
- Ability to type 45 WPM
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to master new tasks quickly
- Highly Organized
- Knowledge of Project Management skills a bonus
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules