RETURN TO POSTINGS
Maintenance Technicians associates are charged with the challenge of learning all aspects of the maintenance department at SDC Properties. Under the direction and general supervision of the Manager, Maintenance and Assistant Maintenance Manager, technicians perform work involving the skills of two or more maintenance or craft occupations to maintain the machines, mechanical equipment, and/or the structure(s) on the property. Duties may include repairing electrical or mechanical equipment, installing, aligning, and balancing new equipment, repairing the interior of buildings or furniture and other necessary activities as directed.
Total commitment in providing superior, personalized customer service to all internal and external customers of SDC Properties. Respond to the needs of our customers with friendliness, integrity, responsiveness and sensitivity.
- Monitor radio calls between/with the dispatch office and assist/respond as needed.
- Complete all work orders or projects in a timely and efficient manner (i.e., guest calls and routine maintenance).
- Repair or replace defective equipment parts, using hand tools and power tools, and reassemble equipment.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance to ensure that machines continue to run smoothly, building systems operate efficiently, or the physical condition of buildings does not deteriorate.
- Investigate complaints and resolves problems within any buildings on property that may have refurbishment opportunities.
- Inspect drives, motors, and belts, check fluid levels, replace filters or perform other maintenance actions, following checklists.
- Use tools ranging from common hand and power tools, such as hammers, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Diagnose mechanical problems and determine how to correct them.
- Inspect, operate, and test machinery and equipment to diagnose small appliance malfunctions.
- Maintain accurate work records and logs.
- Maintain and clean any products or equipment used on a daily basis.
- Keep work areas clean and well organized and complete work assignments in a neat and efficient manner.
- Maintain company vehicles/golf carts used by maintenance personnel.
- Ensure King’s Creek policies and procedures are followed by self and cleaning team members.
- Perform and complete all work assigned safely and professionally according to safety rules and regulations.
- Develop and coach team members on a daily basis; ensure assigned technicians have completed work orders and assist when needed.
- Participate in departmental staff meetings.
- Participate in management training and coaching sessions as offered.