RETURN TO POSTINGS
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
The Evening Maintenance Technician is responsible for the general maintenance conditions and repairs of interior and exterior of Resort buildings and grounds.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Willing and able to perform Exterior Maintenance duties if required.
- Light plumbing; faucet, disposal and drains, replacement, unclogging drains and toilets, replacement of hot water tank elements.
- Appliances; replacement of minor part, i.e., rollers on dishwashers, refrigerator door bars, icemakers. Preventative maintenance, i.e., cleaning vent coils.
- Electrical; resetting of breakers, fuse replacement, single pole switch and receptacle replacement, photo cell replacement, exhaust fan.
- Use of power equipment safely.
- Explain to guests the operation of thermostats, TVs, spa, and other common elements that guests use.
- Identify common maintenance deficiencies in residential units.
- Maintain all job sites and work areas as a Gold Crown standard.
- Perform any other duties as requested in order to maintain the smooth operation of Maintenance Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to understand written and verbal English instructions and carry them out with minimal or no direct supervision.
- Good communication skills for interaction with owners and guests.
- Willing and able to work a reasonable amount of overtime and weekends.
- Willing and able to perform moderate physical activity, including the ability to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Willing and able to accept occasional exposure to unpleasant working or weather conditions.
- General knowledge of residential repairs including but not limited to plumbing, appliances.
HVAC, electrical, carpentry, painting and flooring.
Minimum 2 years’ experience in general maintenance repair practices.