RETURN TO POSTINGS
Are you looking for an exciting full-time Maintenance opportunity that works evenings? Looking to grow your skillsets, all while being part of a team of Maintenance professionals? If so, Spinnaker Resorts has an exciting career opportunity waiting for you in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina!
We are actively hiring for a full-time Evening Maintenance Technician for our beautiful Waterside Resort by Spinnaker. The Evening Maintenance Technician is responsible for general maintenance conditions and the repairs of both interior and exterior conditions of the buildings and grounds at the Waterside Resort. This position will work evening shifts Monday to Sunday based on business needs. Why wait? Apply today and come be part of an award-winning team – we will invest in making you successful with our company!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Willing and able to perform exterior maintenance duties as required.
- Perform light plumbing duties, including with: faucets, disposals and drains, replacements, unclogging drains and toilets, and the replacement of hot water tank elements.
- Repair of appliances, including: the replacement of minor parts (rollers on dishwashers, refrigerator door bars, icemakers and cleaning vent coils).
- Performing electrical duties, including: resetting of breakers, fuse replacement, single pole switches, receptacle replacement, photo cell replacement and replacement of exhaust fans.
- Maintaining all job sites and work areas as a Gold Crown standard.
- Using power equipment safely.
- Identifying common maintenance deficiencies in residential units.
- Performing any other duties and responsibilities as required to maintain the smooth operation of the Facilities department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 or more years of experience with general maintenance repair practices.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Must possess general knowledge of residential repairs, including: plumbing, appliances, HVAC, electrical, carpentry, painting and flooring.
- Ability to understand written and verbal English instructions and the ability to carry out instructions with minimal or no direct supervision.
- Must possess good communication skills for interacting with owners and guests.
- Willing and able to perform moderate physical activity, including the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to work in unpleasant working or weather conditions.
- Must be willing to work evenings on weekdays and weekends, including holidays.
- Willing and able to work weekends and overtime as required.
*Check out our total rewards package! Spinnaker Resorts offers competitive pay and generous benefits and perks!!*
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Affordable, Low Cost Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules
**This position requires weekday and weekend availability – 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm!**
Job Type: Full-time
**EXCITING NEWS: Spinnaker Resorts is offering a summer incentive program for eligible positions, where you can earn an additional $3/hour on top of your hourly wage based on hours worked between May 28th through September 6th!**