RETURN TO POSTINGS
The Maintenance Technician II position contributes to the achievement of the Maintenance Department’s goals by providing daily attention to the appearance of Resort buildings, grounds, and common areas. This position is responsible for the maintenance of all facilities including: rooms, pools, laundry rooms, barbecues, fixtures, drains, etc., as assigned by the Maintenance Manager. This position remains informed and is aware of conditions that could have an impact on our ability to maintain a high quality environment for our owners and guests.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance and troubleshooting in plumbing, electrical, and HVAC repairs with minimal assistance or supervision.
- Maintain and categorize records and work requests.
- Performs preventative maintenance of all aspects of units, common areas and grounds as required.
- Repairs and replaces doors, windows, walls, floor, ceilings, roofs, furniture, cabinetry, and performs additional remodeling work as required.
- Perform plumbing maintenance such as pipes, drains, faucets, disposals, showers, and Jacuzzi tubs using methods that include soldering, brazing silver, PVC, CPVC, and fittings.
- Reset/replace breakers, ballast, and other electrical fixtures including switches and sockets; prevent and trouble shoot possible electric hazards.
- Provides backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business tasks within the scope of responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have at least 2 or more years of experience in Maintenance work.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing and must also have reliable transportation.
- Must possess basic math skills.
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and demonstrated proficiency in English.
- Ability to walk extensively, climb ladders, climb stairs and lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends and/or overtime as needed.