JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Responsible for general maintenance conditions and repairs of exterior of buildings and grounds.
**SIGN-ON BONUS: This full-time position is eligible for a $500.00 sign-on bonus after 90 days of good standing employment**
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Willing and able to perform Exterior Maintenance duties if required.
- Assist Activities, Housekeeping, and Facilities departments in maintaining the exterior guest areas.
- Remove trash and recycling.
- Maintain flower beds and plants.
- Assist with pool deck furniture cleaning and maintenance.
- Assist with storm preparation.
- Any other duties assigned by the Facilities Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to understand written and verbal English instructions and carry them out with minimal or no direct supervision.
- Good communication skills for interaction with owners and guests.
- Willing and able to work a reasonable amount of overtime and weekends.
- Willing and able to perform moderate physical activity. Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to accept occasional exposure to unpleasant working or weather conditions.
- Willing and able to work outdoors for an entire shift with the exception of breaks.
- Able to make good judgement, able to follow direction and able to be responsible.
BENEFITS (BASED ON ELIGIBILITY)
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules