RETURN TO POSTINGS
Do you have excellent communication skills and looking for an EXCITING career? If so, Spinnaker Resorts, Inc., has an amazing opportunity for you! We are currently looking for an administrative assistant to facilitate the day-to-day operations of the Maintenance Department and assist the General Manager with additional duties and responsibilities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer incoming phone calls, manage voicemails and messages.
- Prepare and print daily reports for department.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with Resort guests and maintenance team members.
- Assist with the entry and tracking of Resort assets.
- Complete purchase orders, order supplies and track the department’s inventory levels.
- Order and exchange uniforms for maintenance staff.
- Maintain paper and electronic files, to include: the organization and central location of SOPs, Project Calendars, Quotes, User Manuals, punch/task lists and inspection.
- Support the other Maintenance team members as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess at least 2 or more years of experience in an administrative-based capacity.
- Neat appearance and warm, outgoing personality.
- Ability to perform general office responsibilities, such as: answering the phone, typing and preparing forms and filing.
- Ability to operate office equipment such as: computer, fax, multi-line phone system, etc.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Ability to present information properly using discretion when dealing with owners and guests.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (oral/written) and be able to communicate and follow-up with Resort owners and guests with inquiries, using tact and poise.
*Check out our total rewards package! Spinnaker Resorts offers competitive pay and generous benefits and perks!!*
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Affordable, Low Cost Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules