JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Local Promotions Representative is responsible for generating tours for the purpose of timeshare solicitation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate tours for the purpose of timeshare solicitation, using provided gift incentives.
- Promote Spinnaker Resorts and the company’s interests.
- Possesses good knowledge of all services and facilities of the resort and local area (marketing materials (brochures) provided).
- Maintain daily productivity goals, as provided by management.
- Performing other related duties & special projects as requested.
- Maintain the shuttle golf carts: clean & sanitize, before and after use.
- Transport guests around the beach area and Preview Center.
- Provide Security observation for all properties (VC/RFS/RF Partner Hotels).
- Transport documents between administration departments (VC/SR/WS/Partner Hotels).
- Assist with interior and exterior cleanliness for VC building & Local Promotion locations throughout the day. Such as, but not limited to: blowing leaves, watering plants, sweeping, restocking brochures/maps/marketing materials.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively deal with people and situations.
- Knowledge of local promotions practices and conventions (training provided).
- General knowledge of vacation ownership concepts.
- Knowledge of available gift options (certificates, restaurant vouchers, etc.).
- Ability to stand for long periods.
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules