The Email Marketing Specialist will be responsible for building digital marketing programs that drive sales and marketing results including: greater qualified lead velocity, increased engagement, and pipeline generation. This role will also be responsible for developing and executing comprehensive, integrated B2C demand generation campaigns including email marketing. The Email Marketing Specialist will also be responsible for nurturing direct response tactic execution, differentiating the company from its competitors, becoming a product knowledge expert, and creating an environment for continuous campaign improvement.
The ideal candidate will have experience leading B2C demand generation campaigns and proven results in successfully planning, executing, building programs and reporting and analyzing results. The ideal candidate will also be a technical expert, driven self-starter, with a proven ability to create creative campaigns that drive online conversions. Through various platforms, this role will work to meet and exceed business goals.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for email campaign development including performance testing and reporting.
- Manage Google Analytics and other web statistics tools.
- Research and recommend new technologies for digital email marketing campaigns.
- Regularly consult with internal team members, reviewing and advising on all email campaign performance KPIs.
- Continuously A/B test to deliver the most highly effective email messaging and tactics possible to target audiences.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Mass Communications, Communications Studies, Business Administration and/or a related field.
- Must have at least 2 or more years of proven success in email marketing, segmentation and pipeline development.
- Demonstrated expertise in the following programs and/or platforms: Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Photoshop, SEM/SEO, MS Excel, PPC advertising, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Advertising and other email/social media platforms.
- Must have strong attention to detail with a talent for analytics – to analyze trends and insights.
- Must possess excellent communication (written and verbal), collaboration, and project management skills too.
- Should be a self-driven, goal-oriented entrepreneur with a high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated success working in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in segmentation.
- Must have current or prior experience using Google Analytics and/or other web analytics tools.
- Must possess excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.