RETURN TO POSTINGS
Are you looking for an amazing career that you can both love and have fun? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Spinnaker Resort has several openings for part-time, seasonal Laundry Attendants with a Summer Incentive Bonus of an additional $3.00 per hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Maintain Laundry for guest in a highly presentable “Gold Crown” Standard.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sort, wash, dry, and package all linens.
- Clean and maintain all equipment.
- Clean Housekeeping/Laundry areas.
- Assist Supervisor with tasks.
- Assist cleaning contractors.
- Perform service requests as needed.
- Provide backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
- At times, may be required to drive company vehicles to pick up and deliver laundry.
- Ensure that all safety rules are observed by Housekeeping/Laundry staff.
- Practice and encourage the proper safety procedures for equipment & chemical use.
- Practice and encourage the proper safety procedures for physical exertion that involves bending, lifting, and climbing.
- Know tornado, fire, and disaster procedures and help coordinate evacuation efforts if necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- General knowledge in laundry procedures and operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (including ability to understand English) for interaction with employees and guests, using tact and poise.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 50 lbs.