RETURN TO POSTINGS
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Maintain Laundry for guest in a highly presentable “Gold Crown” Standard.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sort, wash, dry, and package all linens.
- Clean and maintain all equipment.
- Clean Housekeeping/Laundry areas.
- Assist Supervisor with tasks.
- Assist cleaning contractors.
- Perform service requests as needed.
- Backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
- At times, may be required to drive company vehicles to pick up and deliver laundry.
- Ensure that all safety rules are observed by Housekeeping/Laundry staff.
- Practice and encourage the proper safety procedures for equipment & chemical use.
- Practice and encourage the proper safety procedures for physical exertion that involves bending, lifting, and climbing.
- Know tornado, fire, and disaster procedures and help coordinate evacuation efforts if necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- General knowledge in laundry procedures and operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (including ability to understand English) for interaction with employees and guests, using tact and poise.
- Ability to stand for extended periods and lift up to 50 lbs.