RETURN TO POSTINGS
The Resort Inventory Coordinator position provides support to the Department of Revenue and Inventory Management by assigning inventory allocations and assisting the Manager in Data entry, Reporting, and Analysis of Inventory use and availability at all Spinnaker Resorts across the country.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assigning inventory allocations at all Spinnaker Resorts
- Processing requests for changes to inventory assignments
- Running inventory use and allocation reports
- Data collection and analysis
- Creating reports
- Assisting in allocation strategy building.
- Participating in inventory task force meetings
- Participating in resort rental marketing meetings.
- Administrative tasks.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- At least 2 or more years of experience in the hospitality industry.
- At least 2 or more years of experience providing data analysis in a corporate environment.
- Experience creating professional reports a must.
- Organizational and Inter-Personal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written English communication skills.
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, Outlook Email, Fax and Copier.
- Ability to self-start and manage time effectively.
- Ability to read and interpret analytical reporting.
- Ability to multitask a must.
Optional Skills a Plus:
- Knowledgeable of Timeshare industry.
- Creative Problem Solving.
- Experience with SPI Software.
Inventory and Revenue Management experience preferred