The In-House Marketing Representative is responsible for on-site tour generation at timeshare check-in, on-site tour generation via telephone, and on-site promotional events for the purpose of timeshare solicitation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Representing sales/marketing at check-in on Saturday and Sunday.
- Booking owners and guests at check-in for a timeshare tour with our In-house department.
- Booking owners and guests via telephone for a timeshare tour with our In-house department.
- Book owner leads for Bounce Back packages and road shows through face to face interaction and by phone.
- Providing concierge services to our owners and guests at check-in and via telephone.
- Assisting owners and guests with issues by referring information to engineering and owner services.
- Entering all booking data into SPI for generating tour arrival reports.
- Planning, hosting and/or attending two or three events throughout the week such as a breakfast, BBQ’s, cocktail party, orientations for the owners and guests.
- Creating and delivering invitations and other correspondence to the timeshare villas for the purpose of generating tours.
- Maintaining levels of tour volume, gifting limits, and penetration goals as dictated by management.
- Performing other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to effectively deal with people and situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Type 30+ words per minute.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry.
- Prior experience in Sales/Customer Service.