The Evening Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of common areas including: the Bluewater Resort lobby and all poolside restrooms. This position will also help with coordinating shipments, stocking supplies in Housekeeping and responding to any re-clean requests submitted in the evenings. This role will also deliver all guest requests of supplies to their villas. This position requires flexible availability, with primarily working the afternoon and evening shifts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use Housekeeping equipment safely.
- Use cleaning supplies safely and appropriately for work orders.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties, including: cleaning common-area bathrooms, pool side bathrooms and lobbies.
- Tasking guest requests and delivering items to their units.
- Communicate with guests and all employees on the status of Housekeeping requests.
- Perform any other duties or special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Neat, clean appearance.
- Ability to lift up to 30+ lbs.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- Ability to walk extensively and be on your feet for 8 hours a day.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work weekends, holidays or overtime as needed.
- Must possess good organizational skills.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Demonstrated proficiency in Spanish.