JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Houseman will deliver and pick up linen bags needed to clean all timeshare properties. This role will lift and separate large quantities of linen and operate all laundry equipment. The role will also be responsible for helping make shipments and stocking supply and be responsible for fulfilling work orders to include minimal cleaning. This position requires flexible availability working both morning, afternoon, and evening shifts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accurately deliver coded linen bags to each unit.
- Use housekeeping equipment safely.
- Use cleaning supplies safely and appropriately for job.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties. Including cleaning common area bathrooms
- Taking guest requests and deliveries
- Use a ladder and other equipment safely.
- Communicate with guests and all employees.
- Use laundry equipment safely.
- Accurately pack linen bags/carts.
- Perform any other duties as requested in the housekeeping department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must have a neat, clean appearance.
- Must be able to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- Ability to walk extensively and be on feet 8 hours a day.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Ability to work weekdays, weekends, holidays or overtime as needed.
- Good organizational skills.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Proficient in Spanish.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules