RETURN TO POSTINGS
Are you looking for an amazing career that you can both love and have fun? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Spinnaker’s Palace View Resort is hiring for Seasonal Part-Time Housekeeping Inspectors with a Summer Incentive Bonus of an additional $3.00 per hour.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Maintain units and public areas in a highly presentable “Gold Crown Standard” resort.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning of all public use areas.
- Inventory, re-stocking, organizing, and cleaning of all Housekeeping closets.
- Assist Manager/Supervisor with Housekeeping tasks
- Inspect clean units as turned in to Housekeeping.
- Inventory and replace missing/damaged items
- Backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
- Practice and encourage the proper safety procedures for equipment & chemical use.
- Practice and encourage the proper safety procedures for physical exertion that involves bending, lifting, and climbing.
- Know tornado, fire, and disaster procedures and help coordinate evacuation efforts if necessary.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- General knowledge in Housekeeping procedures and operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (including the ability to understand English) for interaction with employees and guests, using tact and poise.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Ability to walk extensively, climb stairs, and lift up to 30 lbs.
- 1 + years trade experience in related or applicable field.