JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Housekeeping Inspector maintains units and public areas in a highly presentable “Gold Crown Standard”.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cleaning of all public use areas.
- Inventory, re-stocking, organizing, and cleaning of all Housekeeping closets.
- Assist Manager/Supervisor with Housekeeping tasks.
- Inspect clean units as turned in to Housekeeping.
- Inventory and replace missing/damaged items
- Backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- General knowledge in Housekeeping procedures and operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (including the ability to understand English) for interaction with employees and guests, using tact and poise.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Ability to walk extensively, climb stairs, and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules