The Housekeeping Inspector will be responsible for maintaining units and public areas in a highly presentable Gold Crown Standard at our Resorts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleaning of all public use areas.
- Completing inventory, re-stocking, organizing and cleaning of all Housekeeping closets.
- Assists the Manager and Supervisor with Housekeeping
- Inspect clean units as turned in to Housekeeping.
- Take inventory and replace missing/damaged items.
- Provide backup support to others, complete special projects as requested and/or complete any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess general knowledge in Housekeeping procedures and operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (including ability to understand English) for interaction with employees and guests, using tact and poise.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Attention to detail is imperative.
- Ability to all extensively, climb stairs and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must possess 1+ years of trade experience in a related or applicable field.