JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Housekeeping Driver will deliver housewares, bedding and supplies to timeshare units in a timely and appropriate manner and to do cleaning tasks as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives a company vehicle in a safe manner.
- Will work with the HotSos program on a company phone.
- Delivers housewares, bedding, supplies and other linens to timeshare units in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Will complete various cleaning tasks, such as: cleaning carpets and upholstery stains and unit touch-ups as needed.
- Assists with moving beds, dressers and nightstands as needed.
- Assists with making beds as needed.
- Assists with stripping bed linens and towels from timeshare units.
- Cleans, organizes and keeps track of product inventory in the van.
- Removes damaged, dirty and broken housewares and soiled linens from timeshare units and brings them back to the appropriate area for disposal.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be personable, friendly and have excellent customer service skills.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record and must be able to drive a cargo van.
- Must possess good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Must understand both written and verbal instructions in English.
- Ability to climb stairs and to be on your feet for the majority of an 8-hour day.
- Must be able to lift up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to make sound decisions.
- Must be self-motivated and take pride in your work.
- Must be able to work every weekend, year round and holidays.
- Must be dependable.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules