JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Housekeeper will clean units and/or common areas (lobbies, model units, rest rooms, activity buildings, offices, hallways, stairways, elevators, etc.) to include vacuuming, dusting, cleaning bathrooms, mopping floors etc. ensuring that these areas are immaculate and guest ready, meeting UQAP standards and maintaining 5-star Resort Quality. Units are to be immaculate and guest ready.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform basic housekeeping duties.
- Use housekeeping equipment safely.
- Use cleaning supplies safely and appropriate for task.
- Prepare cleaning carts with all supplies in order to complete tasks.
- Discard all trash in appropriate location.
- Put all dirty linen in its appropriate location/container.
- Communicate with guests and all employees.
- Perform any other housekeeping duties as requested to maintain clean areas and satisfied guests.
- Backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
- Be committed to the mission of SDC Properties Inc. “to establish a lifelong relationship with our owners and guests and to guide them through a memorable vacation experience, primarily through our committed, experienced, knowledgeable and caring staff.”
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- General knowledge in Housekeeping procedures and operations.
- Good verbal and written communications skills (including the ability to speak, read, and understand English) for interaction with employees and guests, using tact and poise.
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to work and communicate well with others.
- Ability to crawl, bend, climb stairs, walk extensively, lift up to 50 lbs, and be on feet 8 hours a day.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must be self-motivated and be able to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision.
- Must be able to meet quality and quantity requirements consistently.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- 1 + years trade experience in related or applicable field
- Valid driver license in good standing
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules