The Housekeeper position will launder all linens and towels for the Hotel and Timeshare properties. This role will also pack all linen bags needed to clean all timeshare properties. To pack all amenities bags needed to clean all timeshare properties on Saturday. This is a position that works evening hours.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strip rooms of linen and trash.
- Deliver cleaning supplies, linens, and unit inventory.
- Clean common areas including elevators, guest laundry areas, corridors, lobbies, and bathrooms
- Complete preventative/deep cleaning activities such as carpet shampooing, tile cleaning, and appliance cleaning.
- Must be able to run washers and dryers.
- Must be able to neatly fold sheets and towels.
- Must be able to accurately pack linen bags.
- Must have knowledge of laundry equipment.
- Correctly and safely use stain linen treatment.
- Assist with linen inventory and laundry cleanup.
- Perform basic housekeeping duties.
- Perform any other duties as requested to maintain the smooth operations of the housekeeping/laundry department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- Ability to work safely and responsibly without constant supervision.
- Must be self-motivated.
- Must be able to work weekends and overtime as needed.