RETURN TO POSTINGS
The Guest Services Agent will check in guests and owners upon arrival as well as provide general information during their stay. In addition they will direct owners and guests incoming phone calls and provide first class customer service and guest relations.
- Participate in daily operations of the Front Desk, including but not limited to the front desk check list, answering phone calls, checking guests in and out, and creating positive and helpful interactions with our owners and guest.
- Know the general roles and responsibilities of corporate departments, manager and directors.
- Support our “guest service approach” by ensuring guests are called from the wait list for early check-in as soon as possible.
- Follow all ADA rules as they pertain to Service Animals.
- Ensure safety and security for all of our guests and owners.
- Ensure all cash is secure at the front desk.
- Ensure package handling and check requests are done following proper procedures.
- Have knowledge of the RCI and II exchange process, ownership, inventory and rental types to include 3rd party intermediaries along with booking rules and processes in order to better assist our guest and owners.
- Provide constant communication with the marketing team with regards to tour guests experiencing any issues.
- Have complete understanding of Golf privileges.
- Communicate clearly and precisely with both owners/guests and interdepartmentally.
- Be informative and suggestive with good local area knowledge and general information about our properties.
- Accurately check in guests and provide them with a positive start to their vacation experience.
- Post payments to guest folios, ensuring that the guests have paid for their stay prior to checking in, that all assessment dues are collected and obtain appropriate authorizations for incidentals.
- Give a professional and warm farewell to our guests.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED
- Neat clean appearance, warm, welcoming, friendly and outgoing personality.
- Good Computer skills including Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, email, and general computer skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills for interaction with owners, guests, vendors, employees, and the general public, using tact and poise.
- Follows directions with accuracy and positive attitude.
- On time for scheduled shifts and always shows up for work.