The Guest Services Agent is responsible for the daily operation of the Front Desk at a highly presentable Gold Crown (RCI) and Premier (II) vacation Interval Resort.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily operations of the Front Desk at Palace View Resort and French Quarter Resort.
- When requested, assist the Front Desk Department Manager with projects, tasks, and assigned reports.
- Become knowledgeable in the use of computer software, the standard procedures for performing various tasks, and safety procedures and standards.
- Adheres to work schedules provided by the Front Desk Manager.
- Maintain a productive relationship with co-workers and management.
- Be committed to the mission of Spinnaker Resorts: “To establish a lifelong relationship with our owners and guests and to guide them through a memorable vacation experience, primarily through our committed, experienced, knowledgeable, and caring staff.”
- Backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Recommend the necessary supplies for the daily operation of the Front Desk when needed.
- Oversee and monitor front desk inventories.
- Ability to assist staff in all areas of the Front Desk in the following areas but not limited to: extensive employee training, knowledge of multiple reservations software, exchange programs, scheduling, exceptional customer service skills, problem solving, procedure development and implementation.
- Promote, execute, and encourage incentive programs.
- Ensure Front Desk is performing excellent customer service skills and techniques.
- Observe all areas of responsibility (i.e., company protocol, uniforms, schedules, punctuality, reports and guest interaction.)
- Lost and found procedures for items turned into the Front Desk.
- Be available to cover the Front Desk when needed (i.e., employees sick, vacations, PTO).
- Generate operation reports