JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Groundskeeper supports the Facilities Department mission to maintain a clean and safe resort environment by performing general and preventative maintenance to ensure high standards are met for resort appearance, condition and upkeep of resort buildings, amenities, grounds and common areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily maintenance of resort pool and spa areas, to include but is not limited to: cleaning of pool/spa decks, organizing and cleaning of pool furniture, garbage removal and repairs.
- Cleaning, power washing and removal of leaves/debris from buildings, resort grounds, sidewalks, roadways, patios/balconies and parking areas.
- Provides assistance to the Maintenance Technicians when requested.
- Cleaning, general maintenance and repair of gas grills.
- Cleaning of garbage and recycle areas and bins located throughout the property.
- Painting and general upkeep of all resort signage.
- Cleaning, screen repairs/replacements and preventative care of resort windows.
- Regular light checks and repairs to ensure proper operation of all resort exterior lighting.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, Facilities within the scope of the Resort Facilities Team.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- No prior experience necessary, although, experience working outdoors is preferred.
- Ability to understand written and verbal English instructions and carry them out with minimal or no direct supervision.
- Good communication skills for interaction with owners and guests.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing.
- Willing and able to work a reasonable amount of overtime and weekends.
- Willing and able to perform moderate physical activity. Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Willing and able to stand on your feet for several hours during your shift.
- Willing and able to perform work while exposed to varying, and sometimes inclement, weather conditions.
BENEFITS (BASED ON ELIGIBILITY)
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules