The Greeter is responsible for greeting and welcoming timeshare guests as they arrive, assisting with checking their temperatures, and informing the Tour Desk staff who has arrived by using an arrivals checklist. This position will also assist with help with the distribution of food and beverage items, assisting with sanitizing common areas/tables, assisting with collecting catering from restaurant and also assisting with transporting guests using a golf cart shuttle at the Bluewater Preview Center. This role will also assist with performing additional duties as assigned.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival.
- With guest’s permission, check their temperatures.
- Utilize an arrival check list to alert tour desk of who has/has not arrived.
- Sanitize public/guest areas of sales center, after all guests have arrived for their scheduled time.
- Assist with Food & Beverage, if needed, after all guests have arrived for their scheduled time.
- Assist with clearing tables, after all guests have arrived for their scheduled time, if needed.
- Participate in training as required.
- Represent the company in a Positive and Professional manner.
- Perform other related duties & special projects as requested.
- Assist with collecting catering from restaurant, after all guests have arrived for their scheduled time, if needed.
- Assist as auxiliary golf cart shuttle driver for guests tour of model, after all guests have arrived for their scheduled time, if needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong prior experience in Customer Service, Food & Beverage & Interpersonal Skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Professional appearance in dress and manner.
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).