RETURN TO POSTINGS
The Gate Attendant position serves as the evening and weekend contact to owners and guests providing general information, check-in assistance, and first-class customer service. This position is responsible for securing all common areas on the property.
- Work with Director, Operations and Operations Supervisor to establish and maintain an efficient and accurate gatehouse operation.
- Assist guests and owners with requests and answer questions while providing friendly and accurate information about the greater Williamsburg area.
- Perform rounds on property; securing locations as needed. Report same on Security Report.
- Maintain presence at gatehouse when not assisting guests or conducting security rounds.
- Completes Incident Report in a timely manner.
- Keep supervisor informed of any incidents that occur during work shift.
- Maintain security and cleanliness of common areas of gatehouse and surrounding areas.
- Secure all property in common areas as directed in procedure book.
- Investigate and report all guest relations issues and take appropriate action to resolve problems.
- Report and investigate maintenance issues as needed.
- Provide assistance to guests experiencing problems with keys as needed, and reports issue to Maintenance for corrective measures.
- Distribute check in and check out materials for front desk operation as necessary.
- Maintain communication with other departments; informs departments of events/issues that may affect their operations as well as keeping informed of other departments’ activities that may impact Security.
- Exhibit a friendly and professional appearance and demeanor to all guests.
- Maintain complete knowledge of guest relations procedure book.
- Follow AED policy and procedure manual.
- Follow all established policies and procedures, e.g., uniform standards.
- Maintain knowledge of Activities programs.
- Maintain an appropriate and professional appearance.
- Perform additional or different duties, from those set forth above, to address business needs and changing business practices as assigned by supervisor or designee.