JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Directly manage all aspects of the Front Desk Departments to include S.R Hotel, Bluewater and Waterside Front Desk locations. This is achieved by planning, coordinating and overseeing the Front Desk staff in daily operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the daily operations of the Front Desk department.
- Work cooperatively with other department managers and supervisors.
- Hire, train, conduct review performances, coach and discipline Front Desk personnel.
- Maintain schedules of front desk personnel.
- Coordinate vacation and PTO time of front desk personnel without negatively impacting operations
- Train all new Front Desk personnel using the Front Desk Quick Reference Guide and Daily Training Schedule.
- Train all existing front desk personnel and supervisors with a training topic of the week.
- Keep training logs of all personnel training.
- Ensure proper uniform standards are met.
- Conduct a monthly Front Desk Team Meeting.
- Write and/or continually update standard operating procedures within the Front Desk Quick Reference Guide.
- Order supplies for the Front Desk.
- Work with Front Desk staff on an ongoing basis at all three locations in order to evaluate staff and maintain on-going training.
- Delegate tasks as necessary to front desk personnel and supervisors.
- Help the team prepare for check-in of guests which include: multiple stay requests, special requests and Shipyard Plantation passes.
- Create monthly incentive programs to promote a positive owner experience.
- Manage pre-arrival/post arrival owner calls
- Manage HotSOS ticket follow up efficiency
- Generate the following Reports:
- RCI Comment Scores (Monthly).
- II Comment Scores (Monthly).
- RCI Comment Scores for Housekeeping (Monthly).
- Guest Ledger Report (Monthly).
- Update Bluewater gate codes quarterly along with adding or suspending staff as needed.
- Maintain accurate master key access.
- Ensure all guest issues are forwarded to the correct department specializing in the area of guests’ concern.
- Relay critical information to the General Manager, Resort Operations.
- Continuously implement front desk projects as an effort to continually improve operations and the guest experience.
- When requested, assist the General Manager, Resort Operations.
- Maintain stock of coffee and breakfast Items at S.R Front Desk.
- Maintain stock of housekeeping essentials for front desk.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma
- Experience in front desk operations in hotel or timeshare industry
- Supervisory Experience
- Above average written and verbal skills
- Computer: Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook
- Must be available to work Saturday and Sunday
- Ability to be on feet for an extended period of time
- Be available to work over 40 hours a week, depending on business levels
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Proficient in SPI
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules