The Food and Beverage Server will be responsible for providing all Sales tour guests with individual breakfast and lunch items, snack foods and beverages. This position will also be responsible for cleaning and clearing all food tables and will also sanitize all public areas in the Sales Center open to guests and the public.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve guests breakfast, lunch, snack food and beverage items.
- Sanitize public/guest areas of the Sales Center, food and beverage areas and the bathrooms hourly.
- Clear and clean tables after guests leave.
- Restock all food and beverage items as needed.
- Alert the Tour Desk and the Visitor’s Center Manager of inventory needs (F&B).
- Order supplies and pick-up supplies as needed.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in Customer Service and/or Food and Beverage.
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively.
- Must have a positive, friendly attitude.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Systems.