JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Fitness Center Attendant is responsible for supporting the Fitness Center Manager including covering the front desk and ensuring overall operations of The Fitness Center are running smoothly.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the daily upkeep and cleanliness of the facility.
- Responsible for routine maintenance of equipment to keep it in good working order.
- Daily distribution of towels.
- Scheduling and coordinating of Front Desk staff.
- Creation, implementation and follow through of fitness programs designed to enhance the Owner’s vacation and fitness experience.
- Creation, implementation and follow through of fitness programs designed to enhance the Member’s fitness experience.
- Creation, implementation and follow through of Sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for seeking new opportunities to grow and develop Revenue streams and various Fitness packages.
- Financial responsibility of controlling costs.
- Act as a leading voice and liaison of the club with the Owners, Guests and Members as well as the local community.
- Focused on providing exceptional guest service to Owners, Guests and Members.
- Exemplifies the vision and values of the club and inspires others to do the same.
- Anticipates and understands industry trends and uses that information to remain competitive.
- Creates and nurtures partnerships with local businesses for mutual benefit.
- Responsible for managing the Owner’s, Guest’s and Member’s access and privileges as well as maintaining the status of their account in good standing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be organized, dependable and assertive.
- Outgoing personality and strong guest service experience are a must.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills are a must.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week- Days and scheduled hours may vary based on business needs.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Experience in the Fitness Industry.
- Knowledge of Fitness Business/Industry.
- Professional certifications and teaching/instruction experience are a plus.
- Programs coordinator.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules