The Customer Relations Coordinator will assist and support the Customer Relations Department with various task and projects to include, but not limited to, all issues related to credit card disputes and Better Business Bureau complaints, as well as tracking a reporting on various corporate initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer all incoming calls/emails and assist in addressing any serious “Escalated” Issues that may arise.
- Provide weekly updates to Senior Management as requested.
- Answer/respond to credit card disputes and Better Business Bureau complaints by researching and communicating with the customer.
- Enter all information into tracking Spreadsheets and /or Database.
- Monitor that all disputes have been answered timely.
- Maintain and create additional logs and spreadsheets as needed.
- Perform other related duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to effectively deal with people and situations.
- Ability to Problem Solve and think outside of the box if necessary to reach reasonable resolutions.
- Ability to prioritize, work independently and proceed with objectives.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Word, Excel and Access.
- Customer Service experience necessary as well as excellent telephone etiquette.
- Knowledge of the Vacation Ownership industry, modern and current sales philosophies.