RETURN TO POSTINGS
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This position is to provide financial and accounting support and management for multiple Home Owner Associations and the Management Division. Financial support and management is defined as maintaining financial and accounting records within the timeshare industry. This position must be able to process journal entries, oversee monthly closings and produce financial reports timely. A clear understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) is necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compile and prepare monthly and annual financial statements and supporting operational reports for board and executive review.
- Prepare annual budgets and create/update forecasts.
- Provide Executive Summaries for Ownership detailing and analyzing significant trends.
- Support external auditors with financial statement review ensuring GAAP compliance
- Oversee daily operations of all accounting functions; A/P, A/R and general ledger.
- Manage accounting team including; assigning tasks, prioritizing and communicating deadlines to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Cash flow management.
- Replacement Fund management including forecasting and providing recommendations to management.
- Prepare schedules and documentation to present at BOD meeting presentations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Several years of related experience (homeowner associations preferred), including management.
- Dependability and ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Computer knowledge and experience with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Accounting software including Great Plains or similar accounting programs.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent administrative skills (i.e., attention to detail, accurate data entry, takes appropriate initiative).
- Good problem solving skills.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party