JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
Responsible for all areas of processing contracts for SDC Properties and Vacation Reservation Center sales
departments, training, and unit/ week inventory.
- Responsible for typing sales contracts into CRMS system; both accurately and in a timely manner.
- Responsible for running credit reports on potential owners and owners who are upgrading.
- Assist sales personnel with IPADs for Bank of America Visa applications.
- Check credit report for OFAC listing and report any matches to supervisor.
- Process down payments and closing costs in CRMS.
- Balance charges to end of the day reports to verify that the totals balance.
- Responsible for turning Pender contracts into OW’s in CRMS system.
- Ensure all contracts are proofread and error free before submitting to closing.
- Retrieve equity amounts from CRMS for upgrade contracts and pulling daily equity.
- Check enrollment forms, (II, RCI and ICE), loan applications and PAC turned in by the Sales Department to make certain forms are completed correctly.
- Update contract changes as needed.
- Input sales commissions when typing sales contracts.
- Process contracts and place in the correct order.
- Prepare Deed of Re-Conveyance, as needed, to retrieve property back from cancelled owners and upgrades.
- Notarize contracts for closing officer(s); ensuring that documents are signed correctly.
- Copy original check(s) and place in the owner file. Forward the original check(s) and a check copy listing the contract number along with the purpose of the monies (i.e., down payment or closing costs) to Finance at the end of each day via inter-office mail.
- Run “E.O.D. reports” at the end of each day and compare to work sheets and sales log to ensure everything is correct.
- Prepare and mail all “mail out” contracts and documents for all sales departments as needed.
- Responsible for keeping sales floor and contract office stocked with worksheets, membership forms, and finance forms.
- Responsible for overviews (Excel spreadsheets with summaries of all sales, tours and sales volume)
- Check all files for funding to ensure all documents are signed, stamped and completed correctly.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining confidential information.
- Any other tasks that may be associated with the contract process not listed on this job description.
- Complete all tasks and double check for accuracy
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED required; significant work experience may substitute for education.
- Knowledge of standard office practices, procedures, routines, and equipment.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft® Office products and proficient in the usage of.
- Knowledge of computers and skilled in the usage of.
- Strong knowledge of data entry with a 10-key touch
- Ability to type and enter data at a speed necessary for successful job performance
- Ability to accurately prepare detailed forms and documents with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to proofread documents.
- Ability to multi-task using excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively convey information to managers/supervisors and/or employees.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality of critical and sensitive information, verbal conversations, financial matters, personnel records and reports.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, employees, and management.
- Ability to deal effectively with conflict and manage difficult employee relation situations.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner using tact, patience and courtesy; both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to assist and support others and work as a part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure with frequent interruptions.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply rules and regulations in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Timeshare Resort and/or contracts experience preferred.
BENEFITS (If Eligible)
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules