RETURN TO POSTINGS
The Contracts Administrator performs all administrative tasks for the Contracts department, including: inputting data, managing pending/down payments, verification of product representation & fully executed documents. This position will also be responsible for following-up on any outstanding contract issues, daily scanning of contracts in Fortis, and any daily, weekly, or monthly tasks assigned by Manager. In addition, this role will also work on several databases and programs such as SPI, Equiant, Fortis, Outlook, Excel, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Types contracts, support sales in administrative functions such as inventory and obtaining owner information.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 3 or more years of clerical/administrative experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess efficient and accurate clerical skills, such as: being organized, good verbal communication skills and the ability to establish priorities and work independently as well as with a team.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to work a flexible 40+ hour schedule based on business needs – evenings and weekends required.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Mortgage or deeding background preferred. Knowledge of timeshare industry a plus.