JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Contracts Administrator will type contracts, support sales in administrative functions such as inventory and obtaining owner information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all administrative tasks for the Contracts Department,
- inputting data,
- managing pending/down payments,
- verification of product representation & fully executed documents,
- following-up on any outstanding contract issues,
- daily scanning of contracts in Fortis,
- work on several databases and programs such as SPI, Equiant, Fortis, Outlook, Excel, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Must possess at least a High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 3 or more years of clerical/administrative experience.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast paced environment.
- Must possess efficient and accurate clerical skills, such as: being organized, good verbal communication skills and the ability to establish priorities and work independently as well as with a team.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Must be able to work a flexible 40+ hour schedule based on business needs – evenings and weekends required.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS
- Mortgage or deeding background preferred. Knowledge of timeshare industry a plus.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules