The Confirmations Coordinator is responsible for confirming the dates of travel for all guests that are within 21 days of arrival for Spinnaker Resorts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make outbound calls to guests to confirm dates of travel.
- Inform guests of trade ups and discounts.
- Re-verify that customers are qualified.
- Re-schedule travel date if needed.
- Participate in training as required.
- Represent the company in a Positive and Professional manner.
- Perform other related duties & special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Ability to maintain composure during stressful situations.
- Good customer service skills.
- Must be computer literate.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry.
- Prior experience in Customer Service, Sales or Telemarketing.