RETURN TO POSTINGS
The Concierge and Safety Attendant will be responsible for roaming the Resort property to provide excellent customer service and informing guests of local area attractions, restaurants and events, while also maintaining a visible, professional presence on the Resort’s property.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains a visible, professional presence on property.
- Engages with guests on property to confirm whether they belong to the Resort and to make sure they are not being disturbed by others who may solicit business on our properties.
- Assists with the delivery of In-House Marketing materials, invites, welcome packets, and supplies to each guest’s/owner’s villas.
- Assists with on-property special events such as cookouts, welcome parties and other events for the purpose of enhancing owner/guest experiences for increased marketing opportunities.
- Capitalizes on opportunities to book tours – when the opportunity is apparent or at risk and addresses at risk concerns to Management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude.
- Ability to work in an outdoor environment in a hot climate.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Must have excellent presentation and communication skills (oral and written).
- Knowledge of Ormond Beach and Events, Attractions, Restaurants, etc.
- Ability to work a full-time schedule with seasonal fluctuation.
- Must have full weekend availability.