The Office Manager is responsible for daily office operations within the marketing department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for schedules and staffing for visitor center (including confirmation calls), tour desk, shuttle driver and food and beverage staff.
- Provide support to the visitor’s center and tour desk when necessary.
- Responsible for enforcing all policies and procedures related to maintaining a professional work environment.
- Assist with visitor’s center and tour desk check-ins as necessary.
- Provide communication to all sources related to tour allocation availability, tour times and schedule adjustments.
- Oversee manifesting of tours into SPI in a timely manner.
- Oversee daily audit of SPI entry related to minivacs/other sources.
- Oversee employee and vendor check distribution and tracking.
- Supplies/uniform inventory management and ordering responsibility for all TD/VC locations.
- Communication with breakfast/lunch locations re: sales floor schedule and order quantities.
- Oversee certificate collection from local vendor partners (restaurants, attractions, ticket sales,hotel).
- Schedule and book off property hotel rooms.
- Communicate with all hotel managers on a weekly basis to resolve customer issues, negotiate rates, etc.
- Submit vendor payables (premium, hotel and tour/leads producing vendors) each week to Accounts Payable.
- Order and manage inventory for tour gifts and referral gifts (t-shirts, hats, etc.).
- Manage all banking –dollars on the net, deposits, etc.
- Manage process for creating/printing all promotional materials.
- Assist field teams with designing/producing/installing materials/ displays necessary to drive lead generation and face to face package sales.
- Oversee procedures, production and advertising materials for marketing programs.
- Review daily tour sheets for accuracy as well as to ensure that all tours are appropriately qualified or not qualified.
- Manage local confirmations department.
- Review daily gifting reports for accuracy.
- Contact person for HR related to all new hires and managing existing Marketing employee files.
- Assist Manager in coordinating special events, road shows and other marketing campaigns.
- Performing other related duties & special projects as requested by upper management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- College experience 2 plus years and/or 4 year degree or higher.
- Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant for 5 plus years.
- Frequent overnight travel required.
- Ability to established priorities, works independently, and proceeds with objectives.
- Ability to handle and resolve recurring problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, process driven, well organized.
- Ability to train, educate and motivate staff.
- Experience in Marketing and/or Event Planning.
- Strong leadership, analytical and strategic planning skills.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and or the timeshare industry.