RETURN TO POSTINGS
This position will provide management, financial and accounting support for multiple Home Owner Associations. This position must be able to process journal entries, oversee monthly closings and produce financial reports timely. A clear understanding of generally accepted accounting principles is necessary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee preparation of monthly/year end journal entries.
- Maintain monthly financials
- Manage chart of accounts
- Manage balance sheet reconciliation
- Prepare financial statements
- Budget preparation
- Provides oversight and direction to Staff Accountants
- Additional tasks as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Several years of related experience (homeowner associations preferred), including management.
- Dependability and ability to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Computer knowledge and experience with MS Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Accounting software including Peachtree and Quickbooks or similar accounting programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Time management and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Good problem solving skills.