JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This position processes and maintains systems and files pertaining to Club Explore and Legacy Owners. To assist
with the processing, verification and payments as related to Club Explore.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Book Club Explore reservations in CRMS, verifying owners are current on fees and have the necessary
• Approve or deny F&L from Club Explore for exchanges, verifying owners are current on fees and have the
necessary points available.
• Verify owners’ accounts when they request to bank points with Club Explore.
• Update Points history in CRMS for all CE owners.
• Communicate with Club Explore regarding any issues with owner requests – missing points, past due fees,
• Responsible for running 14D and Do Not Book reports daily by 9am.
• Attend weekly/monthly meetings as needed.
• Maintain excellent communication with supervisor to ensure changes in various programs are
• Conduct self to reflect the high standards of professionalism within the SDC Properties organization.
• Assist co-workers as needed.
• Maintain an appropriate and professional appearance.
• Perform additional or different duties, from those set forth above, to address business needs and
changing business practices as directed by the supervisor.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• High School diploma or GED. Significant work experience may substitute for education
• Hospitality, Reservations or Property Management experience preferred.
• Basic knowledge of timesharing operations.
• Detailed knowledge of reservation and property management systems.
• Knowledge of standard office practices, procedures, routines and equipment.
• Knowledge of all Microsoft® Office products and proficient in the usage of.
• Knowledge of computers and skilled in the usage of.
• Knowledge of strong work ethic; inspiring the trust of others.
• Ability to provide strong attention to detail and problem solve.
• Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner using tact, patience and courtesy, both
verbally and in writing.
• Ability to exhibit excellent telephone skills and etiquette to include professionalism and courtesy.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, employees, and management.
• Ability to work as a part of a team.
• Ability to multi-task using excellent organizational and planning skills.
• Ability to effectively convey information to managers/supervisors.
• Ability to listen, comprehend, interpret, and apply directives.
Optional Skills a Plus
• Knowledge of timeshare operations.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules