JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Administrative Assistant will work as part of the financial team in providing timely and accurate information. Primarily responsible for providing administrative support to accounting staff in maintaining vendor files, scanning accounting documents and delivering customer files to financial companies. The Administrative Assistant needs total commitment in providing superior, personalized customer service to all internal and external customers of the department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily pick-up and delivery of internal mail and deposits.
- Provide administrative support to HOA, SMD, Developer and Sales Accounting:
- Resolve administrative discrepancies with paperwork.
- Maintain electronic files on network.
- Deliver deposits to bank as requested.
- Scan and mail monthly and annual billing statements.
- Gain knowledge of Accounts Payable, Notes Payable, and Accounts Receivable in order to complete each task in their absence.
- Assist Accountants with filing.
- Ship all necessary letters, checks, packages via UPS.
- Order office supplies for department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required or significant work experience in the field.
- Minimum one (1) year business experience required.
- Proficiency in accounting filing systems.
- Standard office practices, procedures, routines and equipment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft® Office.
- Strong work ethic; inspiring the trust of others.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solve.
- Effective and professional communication, using tact, patience and courtesy; both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent telephone skills and etiquette to include professionalism and courtesy.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, employees, and management.
- Multi-tasking with excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Effectively conveying information to managers/supervisors.
- Listening, comprehending, interpreting, and applying directives.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules