RETURN TO POSTINGS
Are you looking for an amazing and exciting career that you can both love and have fun? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! Spinnaker’s Kings Creek Resort in beautiful Williamsburg, Virginia is hiring for a full-time Activities Representative.
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
This position coordinates onsite activity programs year round. Coordinator is responsible for running programs and interacting with the owners and guests. Coordinator will be hospitable, friendly and helpful to owners and guests in providing guidance to ensure they have fun filled and enjoyable vacation experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General knowledge of overall resorts operations.
- Work with vendors.
- 40 hour work week with occasional over time.
- Maintain supply inventory.
- Demonstrate knowledge of local events, local points of interest and surroundings to direct guests.
- Run programs, such as guided kayak tours, arts and crafts, wine & cheese event, beach day, nature walks, bike tours, Ice cream social, etc.
- Answers guests’ questions and redirects other questions to the proper department.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in the field of recreation.
- Valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Flexible work hours, 40-hour work week.
- Provide own transportation required for the job.
- Knowledge of computers.
- Good people skills and pleasant and helpful attitude.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods.
- Ability to work outdoors in inclement/hot weather.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.