The Activities Coordinator will be responsible for running various activities programs and interacting with the owners and guests at our timeshare resorts. A candidate in this role will be hospitable, friendly and helpful to our timeshare owners and guests in providing guidance to ensure they have a fun-filled and enjoyable vacation experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and implement positive guest experience programming through recreational activities including, but not limited to: arts and crafts, games, life enrichment, fitness, story telling, music, sports and more.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
- Experience in the field of recreation.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License in good standing.
- Must be able to work a flexible work hours – 40-hour work week.
- Provide own transportation required for the job.
- Must be proficient in MS Office (Word/Excel/Outlook).
- Must possess good people skills and must have a pleasant and helpful attitude.
- Ability to stand on feet for long periods.
- Ability to work outdoors in inclement/hot weather.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.