The Activations Agent is responsible for calling customers who have purchased a vacation package and will help them choose a date to travel that works well with the Resort’s availability.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make outbound calls to customers to book a date of travel for their getaway package.
- Maintain a minimum number of bookings as determined by management.
- Participate in training and development opportunities as required.
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Perform other job-related duties and special projects as requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Must understand both written and verbal English.
- Ability to speak clearly and effectively.
- Must possess a positive and friendly attitude.
- Must possess good customer service skills.
- Ability to operate a computer and experience using MS Office programs.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Knowledge of Spinnaker Resorts and/or the timeshare industry is desired.
- Prior experience in customer service, sales or telemarketing is desired.