RETURN TO POSTINGS
The accounting clerk will work as part of the financial team in providing timely and accurate information. Primarily responsible for providing administrative support to Accounting Team in processing mailings, maintaining files, scanning accounting documents and delivering customer files to financial companies. Total commitment in providing superior, personalized customer service to all internal and external customers of SDC Properties. Respond to the needs of our customers with friendliness, integrity, responsiveness and sensitivity.
- Daily pick-up and delivery of internal mail.
- Daily pick-up and delivery of deposits.
- Weekly pick-up and delivery of customer sales files.
- Review and process returned mail to update internal records and resend as needed.
- Assist Accounting Admin Team:
- Process mailings for collections – mortgages.
- Process mailings for collections – maintenance fees.
- Process mailings for financial administration and deeding.
- Assist Accounting Team:
- Matching A/P checks to vendor invoices.
- Deliver payments to vendors as requested.
- Keep vendor files in order through timely filing of invoices and correspondence.
- Assist with resolving vendor discrepancies and disputes.
- Process club fee payments in CRMS.
- Deliver deposits to bank as requested.
- Gain knowledge of Accounting Team members in order to complete each task in their absence.
- Ship all necessary letters, checks, packages via UPS.
- Order office supplies for department.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
- Maintain an appropriate and professional appearance.
- Perform additional or different duties, from those set forth above, to address business needs and changing business practices as directed by the supervisor.
|Education:||High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
Significant work experience may substitute for education
|Experience:||Minimum one (1) year business experience required|
Job Knowledge and Abilities:
- Knowledge and proficiency in accounting filing systems.
- Knowledge of standard office practices, procedures, routines and equipment.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft® Office products and proficient in the usage of.
- Knowledge of computers and skilled in the usage of.
- Knowledge of and experience in the operating software (CRMS).
- Knowledge of strong work ethic; inspiring the trust of others.
- Ability to provide strong attention to detail and problem solve.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner using tact, patience and courtesy; both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to exhibit excellent telephone skills and etiquette to include professionalism and courtesy.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers, employees, and management.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task using excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to effectively convey information to managers/supervisors.
- Ability to listen, comprehend, interpret, and apply directives.