JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Guest Services Agent is responsible for the daily operation of the Front Desk is a highly presentable Gold Crown (RCI) and Premier (II) vacation interval resort.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily operations of the Front Desk at Palace View Resort and French Quarter Resort.
- When requested, assist the Front Desk Department Manager with projects, tasks, and assigned reports.
- Become knowledgeable in the use of computer software, the standard procedures for performing various tasks, and safety procedures and standards.
- Adheres to work schedules provided by the Front Desk Manager.
- Maintain a productive relationship with co-workers and management.
- Be committed to the mission of Southwind Management Corp “to establish a lifelong relationship with our owners and guests and to guide them through a memorable vacation experience, primarily through our committed, experienced, knowledgeable, and caring staff.”
- Backup support to others, special projects as requested, and/or any legitimate business task within the scope of responsibilities.
- Recommend the necessary supplies for the daily operation of the Front Desk when needed.
- Oversee and monitor front desk inventories.
- Ability to assist staff in all areas of the Front Desk in the following areas but not limited to: extensive employee training, knowledge of multiple reservations software, exchange programs, scheduling, exceptional customer service skills, problem solving, procedure development and implementation.
- Promote, execute, and encourage incentive programs.
- Ensure Front Desk is performing excellent customer service skills and techniques.
- Observe all areas of responsibility (i.e., company protocol, uniforms, schedules, punctuality, reports and guest interaction.)
- Lost and found procedures for items turned into the Front Desk.
- Be available to cover the Front Desk when needed (i.e., employees sick, vacations, PTO).
- Generate operation reports.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficient in reading and writing English. Word, Excel, & e-mail proficiency desired.
- Be customer service oriented and display an obvious people-person personality.
- Verbal and written communication skills for interaction with employees, guests, vendors, and the general public, using tact and poise.
- Ability to work overtime and/or weekends as required upon request of the Front Desk Manager or Assistant General Manager.
- Ability to walk extensively, climb stairs, and lift 50 lbs or more.
- Desire previous customer service experience in related or similar field.
- Weekly Pay and Direct Deposit
- Health Insurance (Medical/Vision/Dental)
- Company-Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) Program
- Paid Vacation and Holiday Pay
- 401 (K) Retirement Plan with a Company Match (based on eligibility)
- Employee Wellness Programs, including Employee Health Fairs and RALLY.
- Fitness Center Reimbursement
- Ongoing Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Family & Friends Discounted Stays
- Various Employee Discounts (Local Businesses and National Retailers)
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events (Annual Employee Picnic & Holiday Party)
- Company-Supplied Uniforms and Equipment (Applicable Positions)
- Flexible Work Schedules