RETTURN TO POSTINGS
The Training and Recruitment Coordinator facilitates training programs throughout the organization(s) for various departments based on need as determined by Senior Management. This role will develop and/or locate the appropriate content; coordinate/schedule training events; deliver content; and maintain accurate records of participants as required for employment records. This position will also be responsible for recruitment, specifically sourcing candidates, pre-screening, partnering with Hiring Managers to fill positions and assisting with closing positions. This position will also be responsible for posting the respective job descriptions for each role on the Spinnaker Career’s page, as well as to external job boards.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Schedule and host training sessions quarterly or as required.
- Develop other department specific training programs for new and existing employees – maintain library of approved training materials based on current SOPs and Customer Service goals.
- Track completion of various training programs, update personnel files with certificates, etc.
- Maintain and enhance on-boarding training (i.e., produce individual training agendas for new hires, monthly group new hire orientation).
- Quarterly Management Training Newsletter (Management Best Practices).
- Coordinate the delivery of informational programs by scheduling, communicating and hosting various events (i.e., Health Fair, 401(k) enrollment meetings, Health Insurance Open Enrollment Meetings).
- Assist with recruiting by sourcing candidates (searching databases, posting openings, screening resumes, screening, recommending for hire, as well as conducting criminal background/driving & reference checks).
- Maintain and update the SDC and Resort Sales employee requisition database for all company locations.
- Maintain job descriptions ensuring up-to-date version on file as part of recruiting process.
- Perform compensation analysis for SDC and Resort Sales’ positions.
- Handle New Hire on-boarding for Hilton Head SDC employees, including completing new hire paperwork and respective training.
- Handle the processing of Hilton Head Independent Contractor (IC) Paperwork and update the spreadsheet, including registrations and annual SCREC Timeshare Salesperson Registration renewals.
- Organize events hosted by HR – monthly birthday party, annual picnic, annual holiday party.
- Organize Sales events as determined by Executive Director, Sales & Marketing.
- Enter new hires into ADP and scan appropriate documents.
- Organize and execute the bi-annual employee opinion survey, collect, and interpret and report data from the survey and report findings to the Director of Human Resources.
- Perform additional HR duties and special projects as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration and/or a related field preferred.
- Must have at least 1 or more years of relevant work experience in Recruitment, Training and Development and/or Human Resources.
- Must be knowledgeable of strategic sourcing techniques in recruiting and must be able to partner with Hiring Managers to fill a variety of entry-level/professional-level roles.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Excel/Publisher).
- Must have a professional demeanor and outgoing personality.
- Must possess excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent presentation skills and the ability to deliver training content in front of large groups.
- Must be willing and able to travel to different company locations to deliver training content.
OPTIONAL SKILLS A PLUS:
- Familiarity and/or knowledge of Sales, specifically Vacation Ownership.
- Familiarity and/or prior work experience in the Hospitality Industry.