Your Gateway to Hilton Head's Intracoastal Waterway
Come delight in the beauty of the Intracoastal Waterway and savor stunning sunsets from the dock at Bluewater Resort & Marina. This Spinnaker Premier luxury vacation resort has something for everyone, from water and nature lovers to golfers and loungers. Bluewater's private dock provides an experience that no other Hilton Head timeshare resort offers.
These one, two and three bedroom Key West style units are complete with fully equipped kitchens with granite countertops and sit up bars, spacious dining and living areas with entertainment centers and balcony walkouts and bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (some bedrooms have private balcony walkouts). All units have washer/dryers.
Bluewater Resort & Marina is the only timeshare resort on Hilton Head Island with a private dock on the Intracoastal Waterway. From here you can fish, kayak, and take in sunset views with Pinckney Island Wildlife Nature Reserve just across the water. Bluewater also has the largest pool on the island with a lazy river and kids’ splash pad.
Due to Hurricane Matthew, some resort amenities and activities will not be available during the restoration process.
- Wi-Fi Access
- Elevator Access
- BBQ Grills
- Activities Center with Indoor Pool and Sauna, Fitness Facilities, Lounge and Games Room
- Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub
- Spinnaker Activities
- Outdoor Feature Pool with Lazy River, Hot Tub and Kid’s Splash Pad
- Outdoor Ping Pong/Chess
- Multi-Purpose Sport Court - Basketball, Pickel Ball, Volleyball, Badminton
- Shuffleboard and Bocce Ball
- Intracoastal Pavilion with BBQ and Covered Seating Area
- Kayak from Bluewater Dock (Single and Double Kayaks) - currently unavailable
- Boat Tie Up (at Bluewater Dock)
- Golf Privileges at Golden Bear Course (Indigo Run) and The Country Club of Hilton Head
Bluewater is like home away from home. One, two and three bedroom condos are spacious and have all the amenities of home. Enjoy indoor pool and sauna, lounge, fitness facility and outdoor pool. The private dock is a draw with a waterside pavilion and 12 kayaks.