We are pleased that you are looking to dock your boat at Bluewater. After you have made your vacation reservation, please complete the following form and we’ll respond to your request within 48 hours of your submission.
PLEASE NOTE –
You must first have a confirmed vacation reservation to request dockage.
You will receive confirmation of your dockage once your request has been approved.
Submissions will be considered on a first-come first-served basis.
Please complete the following form to register:
* All fields are required.
Important Docking Information
The Bluewater Dock has capacity for 340' for Owner/Guest boat tie up
- Left Side of the Dock ; 160’ available (16 cleats at 10’ intervals)
- Right Side of the Dock ; 180’ available (18 cleats at 10’ intervals)
Fuel is not sold at the Bluewater Dock.
Fuel is available at:
- Skull Creek Marina (headed NE on ICW), (843) 681-8436
- Hilton Head Harbor RV Resort and Marina (headed SW on ICW), (843) 681-3256
Public Boat Launching:
Boat launching is not available from the Bluewater Property.
Boat launching is available at the following locations:
- C.C. Hair, Jr. Boat Landing, 2 William Hilton Pkwy, Hilton Head
- Marshland Road Public Boat Ramp, 97 Marshland Road, Hilton Head
- Cross Island Boat Landing, Cross Island Parkway, Hilton Head
Motor homes, U-Haul Trailers, Boat Trailers, Flat Bed trailer or Motorcycles Trailers are not permitted on Bluewater by Spinnaker property.
- Trailer storage is available at the following locations:
- Beach City Self Storage, 78 Beach City Rd, Hilton Head SC, 29926 (843) 681-7333, based upon availability up to 45’ trailer nightly and weekly rates available.
- Dillon Road Self Storage, 159 Dillon Road, Hilton Head SC, 29926 (843) 682-4200, based upon availability up to 45’ trailer nightly and weekly rates available.
- Public launch areas
Process, Rules and Regulations
- Boat docking is limited to one vessel per owner/villa
- Boat docking is available based on a” first come first serve basis” via the online reservation system or upon arrival at the resort’s front desk location.
- The following information will be required for registration:
- Cell phone number
- Reservation dates
- Vessel Make and model,
- State Registration #
- Size of vessel to include outboard motor
- Boat owners will be required to agree to the following terms:
- Bluewater by Spinnaker, Southwind Management, nor its agents or officers take any responsibility for the vessel owner's property and assume no duty to guard or protect any property of vessel or the vessel itself while docked at the resort.
- Vessel movements within the dock area shall be executed in a courteous, seamanlike manner in observance of the navigational rule and adhere to a “No Wake” zone speed.
- The operator of vessel is responsible for all injury, loss or damage to dock property and/or property of others while operating the vessel.
- No overboard discharge of any solvents/waste products, fuel etc. is permitted.
- In the event of Hurricane Warning you will be required to remove your Vessel from the Dock.
- Swimming or diving at the dock area is prohibited.
- Noise shall be kept to a minimum at all times. No engines shall be operated after 10pm.
- No personal items should be left on dock while owner is absent from vessel.
- Violation of the Rules and Regulations or any disorderly conduct may result in the owner of vessel being asked to remove it from the docking area.
- Bluewater by Spinnaker, Southwind Management, nor its agents or officers are responsible for providing or funding alternative boat dock accommodations should dock space not be available at time of arrival.
- Online registration will be confirmed via email.
- A dock permit must be picked up at the front desk location and be displayed from the boat at all times while at the dock.